This evening,opened orders for the new (as opposed to previous pre-orders), which is likely to prove to be a very successful phone for this year (or at least until the next becomes available). The is available in Blue or White, and at the higher tariffs will come free (24 month contract required), or if you are interested, has an exclusive on the 32GB for a short period.
Some of the key features of the phone include:
- S Voice – Command your phone through your voice and not your touch.
- Social Tag – Links pictures with social media sites.
- Direct Call – Knows when you want to call and dials for you.
- Smart Stay – Knows when you’re looking at the phone and doesn’t time out or go on standby.
- Smart Alert – Let’s you know you have a message when you’ve been away from your phone.
- 4.8″ HD Super AMOLED display
- 2100mAh battery
Better than that, I believe that using my link to theand ordering online will also allow you to use an eVoucher code of 3MHPLR which will give you 3 Months Half Price Line Rental (you’ll need to order direct from my link, and not try to use cashback or loyalty sites, where this code is not valid).
On top of that, if you select, say, the £41/month tariff (24 month contract), then not just will you get 900 minutes, unlimited texts (in reality capped at a couple of thousand), and 1GB of data, but you’ll also get the benefit of‘s “3 Months Data Test Drive – Unlimited data for first 3 months”, which will allow you to really try out the device and not worry about the data limits (although 1GB will be plenty for many people, but not all).
For more information on the, head to the website.